“Get your Mid Life Opportunities Here!”
We are delighted to recommend these providers of Fitness, Play and Career Change solutions. Visit their web sites and see for yourself how they can help you make the changes you want.
- Get Fit and have fun – What is your preferred exercise for getting fit: running, swimming, cricket, tennis? Whichever it is you will certainly want to play it well and put your all into it. Speaking personally – when it came to my passion golf “my all” wasn’t my best. Roy Palmer who combines his love of sport with teaching the Alexander technique put me right on that. In this program Roy introduces you to his teaching and shows how you can be fitter and better at your chosen sport. Whether you’re taking it up again or up a level they’ll be great advice here for you – Follow Roy’s link and find out more.
- Make a difference for others – Do you want to do something really special that will help other people? Perhaps you’ve watched charity fund raising events and thought “that’s what I want to do, but I haven’t a clue how to get involved or how to prepare for it.” Doitforcharity.com offers the most comprehensive range of options to the aspiring fund raiser. They can link you with a charity if needed, and offer 100’s of events at all levels of sponsorship and challenge. Hit the link and start to change somebody’s life.
- Want to Change Career? – Looking for a job that is bigger or more rewarding? Or maybe you’re thinking of doing something completely different? Churchill Brook will help you fulfill these aims with a uniquely personalized programme of one-to-one telephone and e mail counselling. Social networking and on-line reputation-building feature prominently in their career change solution; and there is a choice of support levels to suit your needs, budget and availability. Follow the link and find out more from the friendly people at Churchill Brook.
- Got a Great Business Idea? – Having a great idea is the start – getting it across is what makes it a success. And that means expressing your idea in compelling messages that reach the hearts and minds of your prospective customers. Suze St Maur has been writing business messages for websites, press ad’s, leaflets, sales letters, proposals and more for years – and winning awards for it. If you want to make your idea a success – and maybe win an award too – follow the link to Howtowritebetter.net and talk with Suze.
- Telling the Market about it – You’ve got a compelling message now you want the market to see and hear it. And these days there is no more immediate or effective way of doing that than with a search-engine optimized web site and an awareness and traffic building marketing campaign of social media, blogging and articles. That is what you get from NikkiPilkington.com – follow the link and find out how they can connect your message with your customers.
- Presenting Your Idea – A survey of business people once famously said that the most valuable skill an entrepreneur or manager can possess is the ability to present their ideas persuasively to others – however large the audience. You can learn how to do that with Persuasive Presenting a comprehensive self-coaching workbook based on applied best practice. Follow the link and learn more about this excellent downloadable programme.
So did you find what you were looking for? I hope so.
And don’t forget to check the selected books and DVDs available through Amazon@OnWeGo.
<<< And check out Amazon’s latest deals to see how you can save on some of your other Fitness, Talents or Work needs.
If you can’t see what you specifically need or you want to contact me for any reason then please drop me a line.
You can use the message box to the left or email Bob@onwego.co.uk
or write: Bob Howard-Spink, OnWeGo, The Courtyard, Orchard Hill, Little Billing, Northamptonshire, NN39AG